|1 camembert cheese, in a wooden box|
|1 fat clove garlic, sliced|
|2-3 sprigs fresh thyme|
|½ bunch Fenland celery|
|Jar of apple chutney|
|ciabatta or baguette slices|
Step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Take the camembert out of its box, remove any wax paper wrapping and discard, then return the cheese to the box.
- Make a few deep slits through into the top of the cheese and tuck in the garlic slices and thyme.
- Place the cheese, with the lid, on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for around 15 minutes or until the cheese is soft and gooey within.
- Serve the hot melting cheese with the Fenland celery to dip in and the chutney and bread alongside.