Wasabi salsa with radishes and homemade tortilla chips
Makes a dessert bowlful of salsa, enough for about 8 as a party snack.
Step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut each tortilla into half, then quarters, then each quarter into half again, leaving you with 8 triangular wedge. Spread out on a couple of baking trays and drizzle over the olive oil. Season with a sprinkle of sea salt and toast in the oven for about 5-7 minute or until crisp and lightly golden. This time may vary a little depending on the thickness of the tortillas. Set aside to cool.
- Make the salsa by mixing together all the ingredients except the wasabi. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Set aside for the flavors to infuse at room temperature for 30 minutes (or up to 3 hours if you like).
- When you are ready to eat, stir though freshly grated wasabi to taste – about 3-4 teaspoons.
- Serve in a bowl with the tortilla chips and radishes for dunking.