Sticky roast chicken with oriental shallot, Chinese leaf & carrot salad
Step by step
- Rub the chicken with the sweet chilli sauce and roast in the oven at 200°c, 180°c for fan ovens, or gas 6 for 20-25 minutes until cooked through and crisp and sticky on the outside.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking make the dressing by combining all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the salad ingredients to the dressing and toss well.
- When the chicken is cooked, slice finely and toss with the salad. Serve immediately. If you want to serve this as a cold salad, slice the chicken and leave to cool completely before adding to the salad.
- Sprinkle soy sauce to taste